Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School in September

School in September I thought would be back to my dream-willing work, but back to my rage because I have to spend the rest of 10 months with this ingrate para. In the high school, nothing is new as much of the times I spent in the school. I know in my mind the bad shit was going to be. Suddenly, my old friend notified that he will be my para for one more year. So I was happy about that, because if I was with that other ingrate para, there is a greater chance I would be suspended for good. The Academics: the academics are so far average. It doesn't reach up to my challenges as a senior. Students are the same although I don't talk to them. I just say hi and mind my business. No bullshit from my former para. That's good, because I will not stand for her shit, ANY more of her scolding shit.

No comments: